Hands-Free Door Opener
Reduce & Slow the Spread of Viruses & Germs by Installing our Patent-Pending SafeOpen Hands-Free Door Openers Great for Restaurants, Retail Stores, Offices, Schools, Hospitals & Clinics!
Interior & Exterior Mounting Options: Easy to Install on Metal, Wood and Glass DoorsMounting Device Options: Screws & Adhesive, or Suction Cups
How To Use SafeOpen Hands-Free Door Openers
Why Use SafeOpen Hands-Free Door Openers?
- Reduces the transmission of viruses, bacteria, and germs by eliminating the use of one's hands to open doors
- The average person touches their face 2,000-3,000 times per day, or 3-5 times per minute
- Studies have shown that viruses can live for at least nine hours, and possibly days, on a hard surface
- Works great on cooler & freezer doors in retail and convenience stores
- Prevents the need to touch outside entry, office and bathroom doors
- Multiple steel durable designs and colors to match decor
- Screw, adhesive and suction cup (glass) mounting options
- Each unit includes a "How To Use Sticker" to help educate customers & employees
As we all know, the COVID-19 virus is primarily spread through respiratory droplets but it can also be transmitted by touching public surfaces that are contaminated such as door handles. Many commercial entry/exit, bathroom, inner office/warehouse and cooler/freezer doors have to be opened with our hands and fingers by using pull handles. But not anymore.
Please check out our YouTube private video showing our new SafeOpen hands free door opener brackets in action with mounting applications
Drug, grocery, convenience store and mass retailers typically have from 20 to 100 cooler and freezer doors handles getting touched by hundreds of shoppers every day. While new door handle cleaning protocols have been put into place the handles on the cooler and freezer doors are likely not as clean as we think. We have the solution.
The SafeOpen has mounting options for cooler doors, outside entry, interior office and bathroom doors to help keep your employees and customers safe and healthy.