ABOUT CORONACARE PPE BY T.M. SHEA PRODUCTS
TM Shea Products has introduced a new PPE line called CoronaCare. This PPE line features products that will reduce the airborne transmission of COVID-19 and ensure your business is compliant with the Governors Coronavirus protocols.
1) Sneeze/Counter Guards and Safety Shields
We are manufacturing our newly designed acrylic Sneeze/Counter Guards for high-traffic and close proximity areas. Our line of CoronaCare products are critical to maintaining safety by placing an acrylic barrier between your staff and customers.These clear panels offer a unique configuration flexibility. They can be linked together to as needed to accommodate the different safety needs of your facilities. An overview of the this product line is attached and this video link illustrates the functionality, clean design and flexibility as deployed in medical office.
2) Face Shields
A face shield combined with a mask is the most effective method to protect your team and customers from the airborne transmission of COVID-19. This is a standard practice within the medical industry and has been validated by multiple infection studies as it protects the eyes, mouth and nose. Our face shields are crystal-clear and comfortable. We offer three configurations: (i) Standard, (ii) Deluxe, (iii) Premium. An overview of this product line is attached to this email and this YouTube link offers a live demonstration of all three face shield designs.
3) Social Distancing Signage (Outdoor/Indoor)
We wanted you to be one of the first to see our new CoronaCare sign designs for both indoor and outdoor environments (floor/door/wall) as well as personal use. These decals are optimized for durability and have proven to hold up well in the most demanding environments. Consistently messaging the importance of social distancing will play a key role in the success of your COVID-19 safety protocols.
CoronaCare is Michigan Made
CoronaCare is manufactured by TM Shea Products. We are located in Troy, Michigan and have been in business for over 35 years serving the needs or national retail chains and packaged goods companies. TM Shea Products is a recent recipient of a “Saving Business, Saving Lives” grant from Oakland County and is focused on giving back to the local community.
COVID-19 CDC/OSHA Protocols:
- Keep everyone on the worksite premises at least six feet from one another to the maximum extent possible, including through the use of ground markings, signs, and physical barriers, as appropriate to the worksite.
- Provide non-medical grade face coverings to their employees, with supplies of N95 masks and surgical masks reserved, for now, for health care professionals, first responders (e.g., police officers, fire fighters, paramedics), and other critical workers.
- Require face coverings to be worn when employees cannot consistently maintain six feet of separation from other individuals in the workplace, and consider face shields when employees cannot consistently maintain three feet of separation from other individuals in the workplace
Please circulate this email to anyone who might want these safety products to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are offering a 5% discount promotion on all CoronaCare orders through 6/30/2020. Go to our new website SheaShields.com and enter 5off in the promo code box to secure the 5% discount.
If you would like to discuss design/configuration options, pricing or availability please contact us at 800.992.5233 x214. We are here to help you prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect your staff and customers.
Be Safe - Stay Protected - Get CoronaCare!