Standard Face Shield with Elastic Headband and Comfort Cushion
Face Shields are the Best Face Mask Alternative & Face Cover Supplement for Extra Protection
NOTE: Please call for quotes on high volume orders
Free Shipping on orders over $100!
Standard Face Shield Product Features
- Offers protection against the virus penetrating your eyes, nose and mouth
- For staff and patient safety/protection
- Crystal clear masks give people more comfort and protection
- Adjustable headband
- Flip up/down shield functionality available in Deluxe Face Shield and Premium Face Shield versions
Why Face Shields Are Better Than Masks?
Protect Your Staff & Customers
- Safety - Shea Shields Face Shields are medical grade for First Responders and are OSHA & CDC compliant
- Protection - Face Shields covers your mouth, nose, eyes, and face
- Health - Using masks causes you to breath in your own exhaled carbon dioxide and other bacteria waste products, which can be harmful
- Comfort - Face Shields are more comfortable and allow you to stay cooler
- Personable - Face Shields allow you to show and share your good looks! Only Face Shields can show your facial expressions and smiles
- Reusable - Clean with isopropyl alcohol and reuse
Face Shield Comparison Chart
|Standard Face Shield||Deluxe Face Shield||Premium Face Shield|
|Flip Visor Up/Down Functionality||❌||✔||✔|
"As an FYI, Spectrum Health (where I work clinically) will now be requiring all providers in the hospital to wear face shields for all patient care encounters, even those who are not positive or are PUIs. This is based on CDC guidance that is based on the current community prevalence/risk. So, other hospital systems may also be implementing this policy if their local infection rates are high enough. We only need to wear the shield during the encounter, but don’t need it while outside of patient rooms. Thus, the flip-up feature is HUGE. So, I suspect you may be getting many more face shield orders, esp. when others become envious of my face shields I will be wearing! : )"
-Michael J. Shoemaker, PT, DPT, PhD, President of APTA Michigan
Payment Methods & Policy: Extended payment terms are net 30 days with approved credit. Freight is FOB from Troy, MI. Orders over $500 are shipped prepaid. Most orders can ship within 2-5 business days subject to inventory availability.
Satisfaction Guaranteed: If for any reason within 7 days of receiving the order, you are not completely satisfied with this product, please contact us for a return authorization number. Refund will be issued upon return receipt, less a 15% restocking fee.